Last Revision: [1st April 2022]Please read these terms of service agreement carefully. By using this website or ordering products from this website you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this agreement. Here in after the term ‘The One Technologies’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The user must agree and accept all the “Terms and Conditions” before using tripearltech.com and www.tripearltech.com websites.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). we are not responsible for the contents of such sites at all. The Third-party web site is not under control of us. You at your own risk may access to such other sites via the links contained on this web site.
- We shall have no responsibility for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any information from this Site.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.